Businesses can get involved in the Great Human Race in several ways:
* Pick a nonprofit (or multiple nonprofits) to fundraise for and support.
* Put together a team (or multiple teams) then walk or run on race day.
* Have a booth at the Marketplace
on race day.
* Become a Sponsor
The Great Human Race is the #1 collaborative fund-raising event in the Triangle. Over 2,000 walkers and runners raise money and awareness each year for Triangle nonprofits. This will be the 22nd year for the race which has raised over $2 million for area agencies.
The Great Human Race is a UNIQUE
sponsorship opportunity for businesses. Show your support for over hundreds of nonprofits with ONE
There are many benefits for your company when you sponsor the Great Human Race. Click here for full sponsorship package and benefits. In addition to the many race-specific benefits, corporate sponsors:
* Enhance your company's image
* Distinguish your company by associating with a local or national cause
* Boost customer loyalty by giving customers a new reason to support you
* Improve employee retention and attract new workers
* Provides team-building opportunities for staff
* Attract positive media attention -- public service events make good sense
* And importantly, you improve your community!
Download Sponsorship Levels Info
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.