SwingPals' mission is: to build a foundation of health and strong character in children facing adversity. Using golf as a medium, students develop mindfulness and self-regulation skills, empowering them to pursue their passion and fulfill their potential to create positive change in their community.
SwingPals offers each student:
1. first-class golf coaching that empowers the child to step outside of their comfort zone
2. mindfulness, emotional regulation, self-awareness coaching
3. the opportunity to be paired with a mentor through Big Brother Big Sister
4. transportation from school to the golf course to home
5. help to develop improved health and character
6. tours of local universities and resources to assist with college access
Please donate! Every little bit helps support the important work SwingPals does for students and families in Durham!
To learn more about SwingPals visit the website HERE.
For more about this fundraising initiative and the Great Human Race on March 24th, check out the SwingPals Event Page.